Hot Topics Women's Health for Primary Care - Pre-recorded Webinar - originally aired 12th September 2020
This webinar was presented LIVE on the 12th September and is now available for purchase on demand
As we all continue to grapple with coronavirus, there's that nagging thought it the back of our minds that other conditions haven't got the memo about the pandemic. It can feel like any other learning has vanished out of our mind - don't panic! Stephanie and Zoe are ready and waiting to give you some welcome relief from Covid-19 with a webinar of our popular women's health course. You can log on from home and watch the whole presentation again whenever it suits you! So if the kids or dog come to distract you halfway through, don't panic.
We will cover everything you need to know about contraception, HRT, vulval symptoms, pelvic pain, PCOS and a lot more. We are confident this will be a great day.
You will receive all the benefits of attending a Hot Topics course:-
- 6 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A comprehensive course reference book posted to you.
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the topic presentations, (review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day)
- Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet.
- The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
- Automated upload of the CPD into your Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
- Opportunity to purchase the all-new NB PLUS package from NB Medical for only £125(see next page for further details)
You will be able to claim 6 hours of CPD credits for attending this online webinar.
- 1 Hot Topics Women's Health for Primary Care - Live Webinar - 12th September 2020
|Nurses & Other Allied Health Professionals||£150.00|
What's Included in our Women's Health Webinar?
12 months access to the online course broken down into topics. Review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day
6 credits of CPD learning
A hard copy course reference book posted to the address of your choice
12 months online access to the course reference book via the NB Dashboard or NB App
Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet
The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
Automated upload of CPD from your CPD tracker into your Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
As a valued customer, you will also qualify for a discounted subscription to CPD Modules and have access to over 100 hours of online modules.