Hot Topics Women's Health for Primary Care Live Webinar - 22nd May 2021
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to watch the Hot Topics Women's Health for Primary Care course from the comfort of your own home. Sit down and watch the NB Medical team presenting the Hot Topics Women's Health course covering a range of the latest Women's Health Hot Topics in a primary care setting. Don’t worry if you miss something, all of the content will be available on-demand.
- You will receive all the benefits of attending a Hot Topics course:-
- 6 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A comprehensive course reference book posted to you
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the topic presentations, (review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day)
- Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet.
- The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
- Automated upload of the CPD into your Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
- Opportunity to purchase the all-new NB PLUS package from NB Medical for only £125(see next page for further details)
The webinar will be carried out as a full-day session on Saturday 22nd May 2021 starting at 9:30 am and finishing at 5 pm.
You will be able to claim 6 hours of CPD credits for attending this online webinar.
You will be emailed a direct link to view the webinar shortly after purchase as well as a reminder the day before the session and can also view via the NB Medical Dashboard or NB App on iOS or Android devices.
- 1 Hot Topics Women's Health for Primary Care Live Webinar - 22nd May 2021
|Nurses & Other Allied Health Professionals||£150.00|
What's Included in our Women's Health Webinar?
12 months access to the online course broken down into topics. Review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day
6 credits of CPD learning
A hard copy course reference book posted to the address of your choice
12 months online access to the course reference book via the NB Dashboard or NB App
Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet
The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
Automated upload of CPD from your CPD tracker into your Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
As a valued customer, you will also qualify for a discounted subscription to CPD Modules and have access to over 100 hours of online modules.