Hot Topics Urgent Care Trainee 2020 Pre Recorded Webinar
The pre-recorded webinar is the 'Urgent Care' Trainee course, edited and made into a fully searchable video format. It is ideal for Healthcare professionals who find it difficult to take time off work or are too busy to attend the course. The webinar can be watched in the office, at home or when you are travelling and has been designed to stream on multiple device types including, PC's and tablets.
The webinar is fully searchable, covering a wide range of 'Hot Topics' seen in Urgent Care. The webinar can be watched in one go or in smaller bite-size topics depending on how much time you have.
The pre-recorded webinar package includes:-
- 6 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A comprehensive course reference book
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the session presentations
- Free to download, the NEW NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone
- The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
- FREE 12 months subscription to the NB Medical CPD modules with access to over 100 hours of online modules.
- Access to the Hot Topic Clinics, free 1 hour webinars discussing common problems and challenges we see regularly in primary care
- Access to biweekly podcasts presented on by the NB Medical team
The webinar is split into separate bite-size topics viewable on-demand for 12 months.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest
- 3 Myths of Anaphylaxis
- 4 Meningitis
- 5 Acute Asthma
- 6 Sepsis Assessment
- 7 Sepsis Hysteria
- 8 Severe Hypertension
- 9 TIA
- 10 Superficial Venous Thrombosis
Showing 1 - 10 of 23
What's Included in our GP Trainee Webinar?
12 months access to the online course broken down into topics. Review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day
6 credits of CPD learning
A hard copy course reference book posted to the address of your choice
12 months online access to the course reference book via the NB Dashboard or NB App
Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet
The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
Automated upload of CPD from your CPD tracker into your Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
As a valued customer, you will also qualify for a discounted subscription to CPD Modules and have access to over 100 hours of online modules.