Hot Topics Primary Care Cardiology & ECG - Live Webinar - Saturday 27th April 2024
This course is designed to upskill GPs and primary care healthcare professionals with the up-to-date management of common cardiovascular conditions, including ECG analysis and interpretation. Using a case-based approach, we shall revise the fundamentals of ECG interpretation with examples of conditions important to pick up in primary care.
We shall then update and refresh knowledge on the evidence-based management of common conditions including atrial fibrillation, ischaemic heart disease, valve disease and heart failure. The course will improve confidence in the diagnosis and management of important cardiology conditions in primary care. It will be presented by Dr Nick Jones, Hot Topics presenter and a GP and GP Cardiologist at the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford.
You will receive all the benefits of attending a Hot Topics course:-
- 3 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A comprehensive course reference book posted to you.
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the topic presentations, (review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day)
- Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet.
- Weekly educational NB Blogs keeping you up to date with new guidance in evidence-based medicine
- Automated upload of the CPD into your FourteenFish or Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
The webinar will be carried out as a half-day session on Saturday 27th April 2024 starting at 9:30 am and finishing at 1 pm.
You will be able to claim 3 hours of CPD credits for attending this online webinar.
You will be emailed a direct link to view the webinar shortly after registration as well as a reminder the day before the course and you can also view it via the NB Medical Dashboard or NB App on iOS or Android devices.
What are people saying about our webinars?
Today was brilliant I couldn’t have asked for more appropriate /needed topics to be covered. Will recommend to webinar to other GP colleagues.
- 1 Hot Topics Primary Care Cardiology & ECG - Live Webinar - Saturday 27th April 2024
|Nurses & Other Allied Health Professionals||£120.00|
What's Included in our Webinar?
12 months access to the online course broken down into topics. Review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day
3 credits of CPD learning
A hard copy course reference book posted to the address of your choice
The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
12 months online access to the course reference book via the NB Dashboard