Hot Topics Paediatrics and Child Health Update - Live Webinar - Thursday 8th February 2024
This course will both update and upskill you in an area of primary care where many clinicians feel under-confident. We shall cover problem scenarios including emergencies (e.g. recognising the sick child, sepsis and anaphylaxis), developmental delay, respiratory (e.g. asthma and pre-school wheeze), infections (e.g. UTI, Strep A, meningitis, RTI including bronchiolitis, croup and pneumonia), allergies (e.g. cow’s milk protein), gastro (abdominal pain and constipation) and the limping child.
We shall also look at current Hot Topics in mental health and neurodiversity in children and adolescents and cover some important safeguarding issues. The course will be evidence-based and presented in our usual interactive, case-based style and will be accompanied by a reference book with invaluable ‘keep it simple summaries’ for you to easily refer to whenever you are seeing a tricky paediatrics case.
You will receive all the benefits of attending a Hot Topics course:-
- 3 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A comprehensive course reference book posted to you
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the topic presentations, (review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day)
- Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet.
- Weekly educational NB Blogs keeping you up to date with new guidance in evidence-based medicine
- Automated upload of the CPD into your FourteenFish or Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
The webinar will be carried out as a morning session on Thursday 8th February 2024 starting at 9:30 am and finishing at 1 pm. Don’t worry if you miss something, all of the content will be available on-demand.
You will be able to claim 3 hours of CPD credits for attending this online webinar.
What are people saying about our webinars?
Today was brilliant I couldn’t have asked for more appropriate /needed topics to be covered. Will recommend to webinar to other GP colleagues.
- 1 Hot Topics Paediatrics and Child Health Update - Live Webinar - Thursday 8th February 2024
|Nurses & Other Allied Health Professionals||£120.00|
What's Included in our Webinar?
12 months access to the online course broken down into topics. Review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day
3 credits of CPD learning
A hard copy course reference book posted to the address of your choice
The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
12 months online access to the course reference book via the NB Dashboard