Hot Topics Mental Health - Live Webinar - Saturday 17th September 2022
Support for you in managing your patient’s mental health.
The last year has seen access to the majority of secondary care service shrunk considerably, and mental health services have been particularly affected.
We all know that the demand for mental health support has only grown though, so how do we manage that gap?
We have created a course for GPs and all primary care clinicians, covering a wide range of issues, to help manage our patients safely and effectively, but also realistically, understanding the conditions we are all working in.
We will discuss many cases in a session of patient-based, evidence-informed mental health, researched and presented by GPs all working in the front line, to help you manage your patients in a pragmatic and safe way.
You will receive all the benefits of attending a Hot Topics course:-
- 3 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A comprehensive course reference book posted to you
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the topic presentations, (review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day)
- Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet.
- The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
- Automated upload of the CPD into your FourteenFish or Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
The webinar will be carried out as a morning session on Saturday 17th September 2022 starting at 9:30 am and finishing at 1 pm. Don’t worry if you miss something, all of the content will be available on-demand.
You will be able to claim 3 hours of CPD credits for attending this online webinar.
- 1 Hot Topics Mental Health - Live Webinar - Saturday 17th September 2022
|Nurses & Other Allied Health Professionals||£120.00|
What's Included in our Webinar?
12 months access to the online course broken down into topics. Review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day
3 credits of CPD learning
A hard copy course reference book posted to the address of your choice
The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
12 months online access to the course reference book via the NB Dashboard