Hot Topics Irish GP Update Autumn-Winter 2020 Live Webinar - 21st October 2020
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to watch the Hot Topics Irish Autumn/Winter 2020 GP Update course from the comfort of your own home. Sit down with a cup of tea and watch Simon Curtis and the team presenting the Hot Topics GP Update course covering a range of the latest Hot Topics in primary care. Don’t worry if you miss something, all of the content will be available on-demand and broken down into individual topics.
The Irish Hot Topics GP Update course is a bespoke course for GPs and primary healthcare professionals working in the Republic of Ireland. All the material and topics included are carefully selected, in consultation with our friends and partners in the Republic, to make sure that the material presented is relevant to GPs working in the ROI and their daily practice.
You will receive all the benefits of attending a Hot Topics course:-
- 6 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A comprehensive course reference book posted to you.
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the topic presentations, (review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day)
- Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet.
- The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
- Automated upload of the CPD into your Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
- Opportunity to purchase the all-new NB PLUS package from NB Medical for only £125(see next page for further details)
The webinar will be carried out as a full-day session on Wednesday 21st October 2020 starting at 9:30 am and finishing at 5 pm.
You will be able to claim 6 hours of CPD credits for attending this online webinar.
- 1 Hot Topics GP Update Autumn/Winter 2020 Live Webinar - 21st October 2020
|Nurses & Other Allied Health Professionals||£150.00|
What's Included in our Hot Topics GP Update Webinar?
12 months access to the online course broken down into topics. Review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day
6 credits of CPD learning
A hard copy course reference book posted to the address of your choice
12 months online access to the course reference book via the NB Dashboard or NB App
Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet
The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
Automated upload of CPD from your CPD tracker into your Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
As a valued customer, you will also qualify for a discounted subscription to CPD Modules and have access to over 100 hours of online modules.