Hot Topics GP Update Autumn-Winter - Live Webinar - Friday 13th October 2023
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to watch the Hot Topics GP Update course from the comfort of your own home. Sit down and watch the NB Medical team presenting the Hot Topics GP Update course covering a range of the latest Hot Topics in Primary Care. Don’t worry if you miss something, all of the content will be available on-demand.
You will receive all the benefits of attending a Hot Topics course:-
- 6 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A comprehensive course reference book posted to you.
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the topic presentations, (review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day)
- Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet.
- Weekly educational NB Blogs keeping you up to date with new guidance in evidence-based medicine
- Automated upload of the CPD into your FourteenFish or Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
The webinar will be carried out as a full-day session on Friday 13th October 2023 starting at 9:30 am and finishing at 5 pm.
You will be able to claim 6 hours of CPD credits for attending this online webinar.
You will be emailed a direct link to view the webinar shortly after registration as well as a reminder the day before the course and you can also view it via the NB Medical Dashboard or NB App on iOS or Android devices.
What are people saying about our Hot Topics GP Update webinars?
Brilliant in every way! I like attending live when I can, but the on demand service is great, to fit it in with a busy family life.
- 1 Hot Topics GP Update Autumn/Winter - Live Webinar - Friday 13th October 2023
|Nurses & Other Allied Health Professionals||£150.00|
What's Included in our Webinar?
12 months access to the online course broken down into topics. Review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day
6 credits of CPD learning
A hard copy course reference book posted to the address of your choice
The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
12 months online access to the course reference book via the NB Dashboard