Hot Topics Abnormal Blood Results - Live Webinar - Friday 8th March 2024
Ever found yourself staring at a patient's blood results at 6 pm on a Friday evening, thinking "what on earth...??"
Ever wondered how abnormal someone's liver function can be before you need to panic?
Or which out of the 15 medications they are on is most likely to have caused that high potassium result?
Dealing with an endless variety of blood results is a daily part of managing risk and uncertainty in primary care. But the sheer volume and scope can feel overwhelming, with what is normal or abnormal often being a big grey area. The new NB Medical Abnormal blood test course is designed to help. We will look at some of the most common clinical scenarios you will encounter in primary care, and with a concise, evidence-based summary for each test, give you the answers you need.
We will cover:
- Why are we doing this test?
- What's the commonest reason it might be abnormal?
- How much do I need to panic if it is?
- What are the red flags?
- What should I do next?
With the support of a dedicated coursebook and our easy reference KISS style, you can breathe easy. Come and join us!
You will receive all the benefits of attending a Hot Topics course:-
- 3 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A dedicated course reference book posted to you
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the topic presentations, (review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day)
- Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet.
- Weekly educational NB Blogs keeping you up to date with new guidance in evidence-based medicine
- Automated upload of the CPD into your FourteenFish or Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
The webinar will be carried out as a morning session on Friday 8th March 2024 starting at 9:30 am and finishing at 1 pm. Don’t worry if you miss something, all of the content will be available on-demand.
You will be able to claim 3 hours of CPD credits for attending this online webinar.
You will be emailed a direct link to view the webinar shortly after registration as well as a reminder the day before the course and you can also view it via the NB Medical Dashboard or NB App on iOS or Android devices.
What are people saying about our webinars?
Today was brilliant I couldn’t have asked for more appropriate /needed topics to be covered. Will recommend to webinar to other GP colleagues.
- 1 Hot Topics Abnormal Blood Results - Live Webinar - Friday 8th March 2024
|Nurses & Other Allied Health Professionals||£120.00|
What's Included in our Webinar?
12 months access to the online course broken down into topics. Review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day
3 credits of CPD learning
A hard copy course reference book posted to the address of your choice
The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
12 months online access to the course reference book via the NB Dashboard