You’ve completed the hours, passed the exams and signed all the sign-offs. Still, starting work as a GP can still feel pretty daunting… So if you are newly qualified or due to CCT shortly, NB is here to help! Our half-day New to General Practice Course is packed with highly relevant clinical and non-clinical topics, scenario-based learning and top tips from the NB team. Gain confidence, skills and insights that will help ease the transition to independent practice, improve your life and benefit your patients too.
You will receive all the benefits of attending a Hot Topics course:-
- 3 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A course reference book posted to you.
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the topic presentations, (review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day)
- Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet.
- Weekly educational NB Blogs keeping you up to date with new guidance in evidence-based medicine
- Automated upload of the CPD into your FourteenFish or Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
This webinar is split into separate bite-sized topics and will be viewable on-demand for 12 months.
You will be emailed a direct link to view the webinar shortly after purchase and can also view it via the NB Medical Dashboard or NB App on iOS or Android devices. Your course reference book will be posted to you the next working day after your purchase.
What are people saying about our webinars?
Today was brilliant I couldn’t have asked for more appropriate /needed topics to be covered. Will recommend to webinar to other GP colleagues.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Time Management
- 3 Safeguarding
- 4 Complaints
- 5 Nuts and Bolts
- 6 Workload
- 7 Scenario - Self-Harm
- 8 Scenario - Prescription Drug Dependence
- 9 Wellbeing
- 10 Final Thoughts
|Nurses & Other Allied Health Professionals
What's Included in our Webinar?
12 months access to the online course broken down into topics. Review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day
3 credits of CPD learning
A hard copy course reference book posted to the address of your choice
The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
12 months online access to the course reference book via the NB Dashboard