Hot Topics Diabetes for Primary Care 2022 Online Course
The online course is the 'Diabetes for Primary Care' course, edited and made into a fully searchable video format. It is ideal for Healthcare professionals who find it difficult to take time off work or are too busy to attend the course. The webinar can be watched in the office, at home or when you are travelling and has been designed to stream on multiple device types including, PC and tablets.
The webinar is fully searchable, covering a wide range of Diabetes 'Hot Topics' seen in Primary Care. The webinar can be watched in one go or in smaller bite-size topics depending on how much time you have.
The pre-recorded webinar package includes:-
- 6 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A comprehensive course reference book posted to you.
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the topic presentations
- Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet.
- The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
- Automated upload of the CPD into your FourteenFish or Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
The webinar is split into separate bite-sized topics and will be viewable on-demand for 12 months.
You will be emailed a direct link to view the webinar and can also view it via the NB Medical Dashboard or NB App on iOS or Android devices. Your course reference book will be posted to you the next working day after your purchase.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Diabetes and Covid-19
- 3 Diagnosis of Diabetes
- 4 Other Types of Diabetes
- 5 Remission of Type 2 Diabetes
- 6 HBA1c Targets
- 7 Guidelines
- 8 Metformin
- 9 Sulphonylureas
- 10 Thiazolidinediones
Showing 1 - 10 of 22
|Nurses & Other Allied Health Professionals||£150.00|
What's Included in our Webinar?
12 months access to the online course broken down into topics. Review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day
6 credits of CPD learning
A hard copy course reference book posted to the address of your choice
The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
12 months online access to the course reference book via the NB Dashboard