Hot Topics Cancer for Primary Care 2022 Online Course
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to watch the Hot Topics Cancer for Primary Care course from the comfort of your own home. Sit down and watch the NB Medical team presenting the Hot Topics Cancer course covering a range of the latest Cancer Hot Topics in a primary care setting.
The Cancer for Primary Care course will bring you right up to date with recent developments in cancer care - from changes to screening programmes, updates in cancer prevention, new hot topics in early diagnosis and developments in end of life care. Designed and written for anyone managing cancer patients in General Practice, this course will enable you to deliver optimal, evidence-based care for your patients, even during this time of Covid.
You will receive all the benefits of Hot Topics course:-
- 6 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A comprehensive course reference book posted to you
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the topic presentations, (review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day)
- Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet.
- The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
- Automated upload of the CPD into your FourteenFish or Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
You will be able to claim 6 hours of CPD credits for attending this online webinar.
The webinar is split into separate bite-sized topics and will be viewable on-demand for 12 months.
You will be emailed a direct link to view the webinar shortly after your purchase and can also view it via the NB Medical Dashboard or NB App on iOS or Android devices. Your course reference book will be posted to you the next working day after your purchase.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Cancer Prevention & Smoking Cessation
- 3 HPV Vaccination
- 4 Cervical Screening
- 5 Bowel Cancer Screening
- 6 Lynch Syndrome
- 7 Targeted Screening
- 8 Other Potential Screening
- 9 Breast Cancer and HRT
- 10 Early Diagnosis of Cancer
Showing 1 - 10 of 21
|Nurses & Other Allied Health Professionals||£150.00|
What's Included in our Webinar?
12 months access to the online course broken down into topics. Review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day
6 credits of CPD learning
A hard copy course reference book posted to the address of your choice
The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
12 months online access to the course reference book via the NB Dashboard