As we all continue to grapple with coronavirus, there's that nagging thought it the back of our minds that other conditions haven't got the memo about the pandemic. It can feel like any other learning has vanished out of our mind - don't panic! Stephanie and Zoe are ready and waiting to give you some welcome relief from Covid-19 with a live webinar of our popular women's health course. You can log on from home, interact with our presenters, ask questions, and watch the whole thing back again whenever it suits you! So if the kids or dog come to distract you halfway through, don't panic.
We will cover everything you need to know about contraception, HRT, vulval symptoms, pelvic pain, PCOS and a lot more. We are confident this will be a great day.
You will receive all the benefits of attending a Hot Topics course:-
- 6 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A comprehensive course reference book posted to you.
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the topic presentations, (review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day)
- Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet.
- The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
- Automated upload of the CPD into your Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
- Opportunity to purchase the all-new NB PLUS package from NB Medical for only £125(see next page for further details)
The webinar will be carried out as a full-day session on Saturday 12th September 2020 starting at 9:30 am and finishing at 5 pm.
You will be able to claim 6 hours of CPD credits for attending this online webinar.
Please note that your course reference book will be posted out to you as soon as it is available prior to the event.