We are delighted to offer the opportunity to watch the Hot Topics Urgent Care course from the comfort of your own home. Sit down, relax and watch Drs Mark Hadden, Will Duffin and Rob Walker presenting the Urgent Care course covering a range of conditions seen in acute and urgent care settings.
As always our urgent care course focuses on acute primary care. Our new section “Alive in 5 - How to keep your patient alive in 5 slides or less” covers common medical emergencies. We discuss the telephone assessment of suspected sepsis, gastroenteritis and managing diabetes in intercurrent illness, all common presentations without definitive national guidance. We also present potentially practice changing guidance on Superficial Venous Thromboembolism and antibiotic prescribing in bronchitis, COPD and pneumonia. There’s an update on safety netting, a quick overview of Palliative care before focusing on end stage liver disease, and of course so much more...
This webinar is ideal for all GPs, GP Trainees, Nurses and AHPs working in acute and urgent care settings and don’t worry if you miss something on the day, all of the content will be available for 12 months on-demand and broken down into individual topics.
You will receive all the benefits of attending a Hot Topics course:-
- 6 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A comprehensive course reference book posted to you.
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the topic presentations, (review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day)
- Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet.
- The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
- Automated upload of the CPD into your Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
- Opportunity to purchase the all-new NB PLUS package from NB Medical for only £125(see next page for further details)
The webinar will be carried out as a full-day session on Saturday 20th June 2020 starting at 9:30 am and finishing at 5 pm.
You will be able to claim 6 hours of CPD credits for attending this online webinar.