The pre-recorded webinar is the 'Urgent Care' Trainee course, edited and made into a fully searchable video format. It is ideal for Healthcare professionals who find it difficult to take time off work or are too busy to attend the course. The webinar can be watched in the office, at home or when you are travelling and has been designed to stream on multiple device types including, PC's and tablets.
The webinar is fully searchable, covering a wide range of 'Hot Topics' seen in Urgent Care. The webinar can be watched in one go or in smaller bite-size topics depending on how much time you have.
By using the webinar and the course reference book together we are bringing the course to you so you don't miss out.
The webinar contains 6 hours of teaching and will be linked to CPD questions to reinforce the learning points and act as a demonstration of successfully completed CPD activity to any appraiser.
The pre-recorded webinar package includes:-
- 6 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A comprehensive course reference book
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the session presentations
- Free to download, the NEW NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone
- The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
- FREE 12 months subscription to the NB Medical CPD modules with access to over 100 hours of online modules.
- Access to the Hot Topic Clinics, free 1 hour webinars discussing common problems and challenges we see regularly in primary care
- Access to biweekly podcasts presented on by the NB Medical team
The webinar is split into separate bite-size topics viewable on-demand for 12 months.