The pre-recorded webinar is the 'Diabetes for Primary Care' course, edited and made into a fully searchable video format. It is ideal for Healthcare professionals who find it difficult to take time off work or are too busy to attend the course. The webinar can be watched in the office, at home or when you are travelling and has been designed to stream on multiple device types including, PC and tablets.
The webinar is fully searchable, covering a wide range of Diabetes 'Hot Topics' seen in Primary Care. The webinar can be watched in one go or in smaller bite-size topics depending on how much time you have.
By using the webinar and the course reference book together we are bringing the course to you so you don't miss out.
The webinar contains 6 hours of teaching and will be linked to CPD questions to reinforce the learning points and act as a demonstration of successfully completed CPD activity to any appraiser.
The pre-recorded webinar package includes:-
- 12 months access to the Hot Topics Diabetes for Primary Care course presentations, broken down into topics
- A comprehensive course reference book posted to you on the day you book the course
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- Access to the multiple-choice questionnaire to demonstrate your learning to your Appraiser
- Free to download, the NEW NB APP
- The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
- Automated upload of the CPD into your Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
- Discounted subscription to NB Learning and access over 100 hours of online modules.