Hot Topics Cancer for Primary Care 2019-2020 Webinar
The pre-recorded webinar is the 'Cancer for Primary Care' course, edited and made into a fully searchable video format. It is ideal for Healthcare professionals who find it difficult to take time off work or are too busy to attend the course. The webinar can be watched in the office, at home or when you are travelling and has been designed to stream on multiple device types including, PCs and tablets.
The webinar is fully searchable, covering a wide range of 'Hot Topics' seen in the area of Cancer. The webinar can be watched in one go or in smaller bite-size topics depending on how much time you have.
The pre-recorded webinar package includes:-
- 6 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A comprehensive course reference book posted to you.
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the topic presentations
- Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet.
- The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
- Automated upload of the CPD into your Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
- Opportunity to purchase the all-new NB PLUS package from NB Medical for only £125(see next page for further details)
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Cervical & Bowel Screening
- 3 Prostate & Lung Screening
- 4 Cancer Prevention
- 5 Aspirin and Cancer Risk
- 6 Primary Prevention of Breast Cancer
- 7 Drugs Associated with Increased or Decreased Risk of Cancer
- 8 Early Diagnosis - The Challenges of Early Diagnosis
- 9 Early Diagnosis - NICE Guidelines and New Research
- 10 Bowel Cancer
Showing 1 - 10 of 20
|Nurses & Other Allied Health Professionals||£150.00|
What's Included in our Cancer Webinar?
12 months access to the online course broken down into topics. Review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day
6 credits of CPD learning
A hard copy course reference book posted to the address of your choice
12 months online access to the course reference book via the NB Dashboard or NB App
Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet
The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
Automated upload of CPD from your CPD tracker into your Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
As a valued customer, you will also qualify for a discounted subscription to CPD Modules and have access to over 100 hours of online modules.