Hot Topics GP Update Autumn-Winter 2021 Online Course
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to watch the Hot Topics GP Update Autumn/Winter 2021 course from the comfort of your own home. Sit down and watch Simon and the team presenting the Hot Topics GP Update course broken down into individual topics.
You will receive all the benefits of attending a Hot Topics course:-
- 6 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A comprehensive course reference book
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the session presentations
- Free to download, the NEW NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone
- The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
- Automated upload of the CPD into your FourteenFish or Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
- Opportunity to purchase the all-new NB PLUS package from NB Medical for only £125(see next page for further details)
The webinar is split into separate bite-sized topics and will be viewable on-demand for 12 months.
You will be emailed a direct link to view the webinar as soon as it is available to view and can also view via the NB Medical Dashboard or NB App on iOS or Android devices. Your course reference book will be posted to you the next working day after your purchase.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Inclisiran
- 3 Atrial Fibrillation
- 4 Heart Failure with Reduced Ejection Fraction
- 5 Safe use of SGLT2 Inhibitors
- 6 Bronchiolitis
- 7 Acute COVID-19
- 8 Long COVID
- 9 GP and the Environment
- 10 Bladder Cancer
Showing 1 - 10 of 20
|Nurses & Other Allied Health Professionals||£150.00|
What's Included in our Webinar?
12 months access to the online course broken down into topics. Review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day
6 credits of CPD learning
A hard copy course reference book posted to the address of your choice
12 months online access to the course reference book via the NB Dashboard or NB App
Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet
The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
As a valued customer, you will also qualify for a discounted subscription to CPD Modules and have access to over 100 hours of online modules.