We are delighted to offer the opportunity to watch the Hot Topics Autumn-Winter 2019 GP Trainee course from the comfort of your own home. Sit down and watch Simon and the team presenting the Hot Topics GP Update course broken down into individual topics as well as additional Trainee specific content including Exam techniques and preparation for the AKT and CSA, telephone consultation and statistics.
- You will receive all the benefits of attending a Hot Topics course:-
- 6 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A comprehensive course reference book
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the session presentations
- Free to download, the NEW NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone
- The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
- Discounted subscription to the NB Medical CPD modules with access to over 100 hours of online modules.
- Access to the Hot Topic Clinics, free 1 hour webinars discussing common problems and challenges we see regularly in primary care
- Access to biweekly podcasts presented on by the NB Medical team
The webinar is split into separate bite-size topics viewable on-demand for 12 months.
**PLEASE NOTE: If you purchase this webinar between the 23rd December & 2nd January your hard copy course reference book will not be posted until the 2nd January due to our office being closed for the festive period.
You will have access to the online version of your book via the NB Dashboard & NB App(iOS or Android) immediately after your purchase to reference**