Vacancies at NB Medical Education
Position: Exhibition and Social Media Coordinator
12-month maternity cover with potential for full term contract.
For 19 years, NB Medical Education has been the market leader in running GP Update courses throughout the UK and Ireland. We are now looking to recruit an exhibition and social media coordinator to join our events team in Boldon, Tyne and Wear.
The role will be responsible for the sales and organisation of all exhibition space across the UK. With over 20,000 healthcare professionals attending our events last year, exhibition space at the NB Medical events attracts sponsors from a variety of backgrounds including pharmaceutical companies, accountancy firms, recruitment agencies and many more. The role will also include managing and creating content for all social media platforms on a regular basis including Facebook, Twitter Instagram and YouTube.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to work well under pressure, within a fast-paced environment. The successful applicant will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking and able to juggle multiple responsibilities with an unwavering attention to detail at all times.
- Selling exhibition space to all companies you feel will benefit from the exposure we provide
- Working with the management team to act as the single point of contact for all event sponsors
- Building and maintaining lasting relationships with all exhibition contacts
- Liaising with sponsors and venues to manage the exhibition space for individual course dates
- Answering phone calls, responding to messages and emails
- Managing and creating all social media content
- Continually generating ideas for sharable content across all digital platforms
- Travelling to the courses to ensure a successful day for both delegates and sponsors
- Outstanding communicator both written and verbal, excellent telephone manner
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strategic thinking, with the ability to plan and prioritise work towards tight deadlines
- Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
- Superb organisational skills- ability to prioritise your own workload effectively
- Self-motivated with the ability to take on additional duties as required
- Strong interpersonal skills- passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Added - 10th January 2020