NB Medical are delighted to introduce the Hot Topics GP Trainee course webcast. The Trainee course webcast will help you to help your
patients and help you PASS YOUR EXAMS!
The Hot Topics for Trainees course provides:
- Instant updates on recent evidence and guidelines relevant to GPs presented in a friendly and engaging way in a series of ‘TED
- Evidence based Keep it Simple Summaries in the accompanying course book to aid your day to day management of over 100 clinical
topics, and to answer all your ‘how do I manage this?’ questions.
- The Hot Topics GP Update booklet summarising all the clinical Hot Topics.
- The book also comes in an electronic format which is instantly searchable and all the original sources and patient resources (e.g.
information leaflets) are all hyperlinked and just one click away.
- Tips for the AKT and CSA exams to help with your revision.
- Extra educational resources via the NB Dashboard.
- A CPD Tracker to track all your CPD.
- The webcast allows you to see the presentations in your own time at your own pace, IDEAL FOR REVISION!
- The option to consolidate your learning further with our interactive on-line modules built around the Hot Topics course on our
Learning CPD site www.nb-learning.com.
At just £100 this represents incredible value!
All material is 100% independent from any external influence
, and is presented by fellow GPs who are passionate
about General Practice. The course will inform and inspire you and help it make it easier for you to pass your exams and to give your
patients the best possible care.
Kate Digby, NB Medical GP Training Lead & Simon Curtis, Medical Director NB Medical Education