Hot Topics Course
NB Medical regularly deliver bespoke versions of the Hot Topics course to larger groups of GPs/Registrars/Nurses who require an Update outside NB Medical's
Hot Topics usual course dates. Working together we can offer a tailored Hot Topics course to your group providing: a Hot Topics Lecturer, presentation, and
all the usual materials and reference books that would accompany the course. This type of meeting works particularly well for CCG's, VTS groups and Private
Companies who want to improve the level of Education and support in their particular area. We can select the Hot Topics to present based on your clinical
priorities, which we can then merge with important locally relevant information e.g. on referral pathways etc.
Bespoke courses can be arranged for all of the following, in full or half day format:
- Hot Topics GP Update Course (Suitable for GPs/GP Trainees/Nurse Practitioners/Practice Nurses).
- Urgent Care Course - Acute general practice for both In and Out of Hours care (Suitable for GPs/GP Trainees/Nurse Practitioners/Practice Nurses).
- Diabetes for Primary Care Course (Suitable for GPs/GP Trainees/Nurse Practitioners/Practice Nurses).
- GP Trainee Course (full day only).
- Primary Care Nurse Course (Suitable for ALL Primary Care Nurses).
If you are interested in finding out more please contact NB Medical email@example.com